Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!







Here's the up-to-the minute pics of our little valentine. We didn't do a lot this year to celebrate valentine's day - Lucas gave chocolates to the three lovely young ladies in his life (Ashley, Caitlin, and Breanna) and managed to fit in a couple of outfit changes during the day! Who says boys can't be fashionable??!!

(White outfit compliments of Breanna and Grandma Jean. Red outfit compliments of "Auntie" Leslie!)

4 comments:

The Mang Family said...

I love those outfits! I admired them every time I walked by them- so much that I almost bought them for Maddie's dolls! What a sweet Valentine!

nanaK said...

Nana says he is just our "gorgeous" little guy! You just can't help wanting to snuggle him!!

Unknown said...

Hey Kim and Fam! Thanks for sending the baby announcement. I finally got a minute to check out your blog. Very fun. Lucas is adorable and it sounds like you're having a great time being new mom again. Take care!
Love, Diedre

vpallo said...

ummm...just an fyi--Valentine's day was in FEBRUARY!! :) What's up with the pics??? We need a Lucas fix here!