Saturday, April 4, 2009

4 Month Check Up!

Lucas went for his four month check up yesterday and has made some great strides in the last couple of months. I know that many of you have been patiently waiting for some pictures or updates or SOMETHING about Lucas...thanks for your patience!!

Here's his current stats:
Weight: 14.13 pounds (34%)
Height: 24 3/4 in. (27%)
Head: 43 cm (71%)

So he's kind of petite little guy with a lot of brains!! hahaa He's actually right where the doctor says he should be. He's growing (and outgrowing clothes) so quickly so I know we must be doing something right!
He's such a happy boy almost all of the time and cracks us up with his serious "conversations" that he has with us. Last monday (march 30) he started rolling over from his back to his stomach and figured out how to get both arms out so he can play. We cheered him on, which he thoroughly enjoyed, until he realized he'd been on his tummy for a very long time! I'm sure he'll be figuring out the tummy-to-back fairly soon.
I'll be putting up some pictures soon...
keep checking back!

No comments: