I took Lucas to the doctor yesterday for his 2 month check up (he's actually 9 weeks old as of yesterday). Everything looks great and he completely charmed the nurses. He seems to work that sweet little smile into every situation now-a-days....
He is getting bigger by the day! You can practically watch him outgrow his clothing haha
Although he's not in the same "ranking" as his sisters were at his age (they were both in the 90% for everything), he is finally adding some weight and growing!
So here's his official "numbers":
Weight: 11# 4 1/2 oz (40%)
Height: 22 3/4 in (43%)
Head: 39 cm (27%)
Lucas got his first round of shots as well...poor little guy was completely miserable all afternoon - he was pretty sore, but I think he was also a little offended because he was so sure he was "in" with the nurse! He looked so startled when she gave him the shot ~ so sad/pathetic and she felt really bad for him too. She kept apologizing to him and rubbing his legs...very sweet
He is right on track for all other developments...even a little ahead of the game for some of it. He is soooo close to laughing out loud and like I said before, just smiles all the time. We enjoy lengthy "conversations" and he loves to talk back to you ~ especially if you are copying his sounds.
His favorite thing to do (besides "air time"!) is to watch the bear mobile in his bed. As soon as you lay him in there he starts to smile at them and will lay there for up to a half an hour talking and cooing and smiling at those 3 bears circling over his head!! It's very cute..the downside is that you have to constantly wind the thing up! But it's worth it - I can lay him in there and then race around getting little jobs down in between my stint as the official "mobile winder"! ha ha
I'll be posting some updated pictures later today, so be sure to check back soon....
2 comments:
Ok, now I KNOW my kid's a chub! I can't believe she weighs more than her older cousin!!!! We gotta start a work out plan... (just kidding!!)
Wow, what a runt! I'm not expecting 90%'s but something over 50% would be nice. ;)
Post a Comment