Saturday, October 10, 2009

FINALLY a Lucas update!!




Hey all you faithful Lucas followers! After much delay, I've finally found a computer to use that I can get a few new pics up. (our computer refuses to accept any type of memory card) Well...at Lucas' 9 month appt (last month) he was 18 pounds and 27 inches long.

THIS month: Lucas is 20 pounds and still about 27 inches or so. He and daddy have been eating pretty good during the day while I'm at work! He is just so much fun to be around - a fabulous personality! He is either smiling, laughing, or talking almost all the time and is very, very, VERY busy! He is cruising around the furniture and standing up in the middle of the floor by himself. He is interested in everything and is even talking a bit! He has four definite words and plenty to say about everything else! Mama, Dada, that, and cat. He loves to wave bye-bye and hello and can sign the word "milk". His favorite thing in the whole world (besides our dog George) is ceiling fans. He looks up at ceilings everywhere we go and can spot one a mile away! If he sees one not on, he'll point at it, look at you and say "UH!" and when you turn it on for him, he just smiles and laughs. I've started calling him "the mayor" because he just works the crowd everywhere we go, charming everyone and putting them under his spell!

1 comment:

ACC said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I *love* these pictures! Seriously, Momma, this kid is THE cutest kid I have EVER seen :) <3 miss you guys