Monday, December 8, 2008

INTODUCING: Lucas Jared Bjur!!
















We finally get to introduce our littlest family member! Lucas Jared was born on December 2, 2008. His arrival was at 10:28 pm. It was a much anticipated event (made even more so than normal by all the people who - lovingly, we know! - called on a daily basis to see if he was here yet! Even before his due date!!!!! At any rate - he is a much loved little boy and we have all been enjoying him very much.
At birth, he weighed 8 pounds, 7 ounces and was 20 inches long....much smaller than I anticipated - I was a very happy mommy!! Looks like all my "coaching" to him during the pregnancy paid off!
We think he is just so darn cute - maybe a little biased, but after you see some of these pics, I think you will agree!!

3 comments:

BIG L said...

Ok, Wow! A mighty fine looking lad...who does he look like? (a little like PAPA?). You guys did good work; I'm glad everything is settling down now- it is, isn't it? On second thought, his feet are so big, must take after Brian!

Crystal said...

oh Kim... he is just precious! I can't wait to give him a snuggle!

See you in the morning... :)

Mary said...

He is adorable! Congratulations.